There are various factors that influence motivation:
- Values – We need those special ideas and beliefs that really matter to each of us.
- Interest and Enthusiasm – A strong feeling of excitement and interest in subject and the desire to become involved in it motivate us a lot.
- Perceived usefulness – It is important to become aware of usefulness.
- Self-efficacy and Self-confidence – Be sure about your abilities and good qualities.
- Persistence – Continuing to try in spite of difficulties is a good sign of motivated individual