Important Notes for NEET UG candidates:
1. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Under Graduates (NEET-UG) is for admission to MBBS/BDS courses acrossIndia.
1. NEET UG will be held in single stage and would be an objective test (MCQs Multiple Choice Questions Pattern).
3. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
SHIKSHA KENDRA”, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR,DELHI– 110301
Phones: 011-22059683, Fax: 011-22509251.
4. The first Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the academic session 2013-14 is on Sunday, the 05th May, 2013.
6. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
7. Information regarding receipt of Application Forms will be hosted from time to time on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The candidate can check the status of receipt of their Application on the website and take the suggested action.
8. Candidates can apply for NEET UG only “Online”.
9. While applying for the above said entrance candidates are requested to choose their examination centre, as changes of centre is not allowed after submission of online applications.
10. The candidates can download Admit card for the examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
11. The candidates can download the result, score card/rank letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
12. For the latest updates, candidates must keep visiting the following websites till the completion of final round of counselling.
(a) www.cbseneet.nic.in. – Central Board of Secondary Education
(b) www.mohfw.nic.in – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Government of India)
13. Admissions to MBBS and BDS Courses into the institutions approved by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India are subject to the merit position of candidates in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Under-Graduates (NEET UG).